sábado, 14 de enero de 2012

Farewells

Well, shit happens. Sometimes people pass for your life just as a phase of it. Sometimes it's you the one who is a piece of someone's live. This travel has showed me one more time that you cannot plan things too much, cause life always find a way to destroy your plans.
And that's a good lesson.Life isn't supposed to be easy. As i told yesterday to Ivan, life is supposed to be a road that teaches us things. We life to learn, to suffer and to enjoy. Not always in this order, for sure, but all things are related. There cannot be joy without suffering, as it cannot be darkness without light. In contrast we find sense, and maybe that's why i always like so much to be with different kinds of people.

This travel i have learnt so many things, about me and about my inner world. I have also learn a lot about how i relate with people, what do i want and how do i want it. And what to do when i don't have it. I have lost many " friends ". As i said to Korytko, probably i didn't even meet a
friend in all the trips. Excepting Estefi, but Estefi was at the end of the road. There were many
" posible friends " during the way. When i met Elena in Greece, i discovered someone who could be a friend. A pity that she spoiled it during this last trip. But i thought maybe i could find someone with the group of reliability, inteligence, sense of humour, mental flexibility and curiosity to be a nice friend of me.
Well, nothing to do. I've meet friend. I have meet really cool people. Nora it's amazing. Jelly... jelly rocks too much, she is so funny and great. The friends of Jelly are quite good people too, and Martin was like a mommy to me. I have enjoyed so much of the people and of the experience, but i have so empty pockets as i had. And i am tired of look for coins in the ground. Elena said me once that, recognaised by me other not, i am a great guy. Deniz, who appeared to disappear, like a ghost in the fog, ordered me to never speak bad of myself again. And i will do as they say. I will improve myself and be the best posible version of myself.
And that include a lots of farewells. As we have to learn enjoying the desilusions and the botches, we also have to learn how to enjoy farewells. Make it short and nice, to can remenber it with an smile. The first farewell of this year was to Raya. She sent me a mail so polite and nice about it, and i answered her the same way. A little bit more kind, but it's the teddy bear inside me who spoke. Anyway i am what i am and i enjoy being myself a lot. I like the person that i am, really.

Anyway it's not going to be the last farewell. There are farewells that we don't show. Simply we say bye to someone in our heart and this person vanishes of our life, step after step, even when he phisically stays in front of us. More ghost. The teenager wrote an article speaking of zombis, people who live with us but don't have a proper brain and don't use it. I prefer to speak of ghost. People who live with us but don't have a phisical projection, they are simply ideas in our mind. We can touch, but it's like trespassing then and there is no flesh to contact with. So here we are, cold and isolated, surrounded of ghost who offers us....
Nothing.

So please, farewell my friends. I hope that i offered something interested for you. Maybe the theater it's about to close and other stories will be told in other places... but like Blind Guardian sang " the bard songs will remain ". Bye bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario