martes, 22 de febrero de 2011

Let the light surround you

Even when it's so fucking cold because of the wind. Today i have light in my eyes, soon will come a bastard to turn it off. But until this happens, i am in a full row of luck. The russian classes rocks, i had enjoyed at work, i have meet some nice people... even Ale finally mounted my tyranids tyrant. It appears as everything is fun and wonderfull. Maybe i even have sex other a concert soon. Naaah, don't ask so much. As i have said, soon will come a bastard to fuck the week. Let's hope that it only fucks the week and i don't have problems to sit me again.
Why am i writting all this ? No idea. Probably cause i am happy and want to share you with you. And by 'you' i mean Raya, who is the only person who read this. It's happening nice things in my life and there is a part of her responsability on it. She encourages me with her evil humour and maintain my curiosity for the world outside me and outside mine. I think this is important. So many mariners that i know are so enclosed... life is work, and after work family. That's when you are at an age, before this life is work, and after work party. And i want something more. Maybe not something incredible but... read, travel, know, discover, enjoy. Life must be something more than only simple pleasures. And Raya encourages me in this way.
So thanks for all, you evil one :-P And try to add the girl who doesn't speak. Embraces !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario