sábado, 19 de marzo de 2011

I am impressed

There are expresions directly conected to some languages that can't be said in another one. For example, in french we have the " je suis desolée ". There is a sound, a...soul in that sound that cannot be translated to any other.
This happens with " i am impress ". It's like a very long ssss that moves around your lips, telling the world the sensation that you have. It's great :-) And of course, i am impress. No matter how much times do i come to fairyland, there is still more magic waiting for me. Other maybe there isn't magic, so something usual. Love, really understood, it's the art of make usual things become magical. This explains why religions, work other anything can be love. Cause love is something that float over everything and...
Hell, i sound like a romantic comedy. Someone kill me, for mercy !
But this is the thing.I went to a shore.It was a rock shore with a black sand beach, like any of here.It remenbered me a lot of other shores where i was with the boat and the ship when working here. But we spoke at a bar and it was like magic again. As when we were eating with Santi and his friend and all the conversation themes were interesting and everybody had something usefull to tell. I felt me so... impressed. And that's the word and the feeling.
So thanks. Even in another language, thanks :-) It's great to have this feeling, wich gives me strenght for all that will come later. Spassiba !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario