viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

Ordering some mess in my mind

Let's go step after step. Yesterday i stayed most of the afternoon and evening in front of the computer, speaking foreign languages and... trying to be out of the world. I have thinking in all this of moving to another city. I have almost taken the decition but i want to move yet. Not wait so much more. And at the same time i keep busy with many open fronts, the opositions that i don't study, the sport that i don't do, the russian homework that i don't do... so much things.
And then it comes my private life. My mother looks like a teenager more and more for days. Yesterday she came home with a man that she had a relationship with. He went away cause he was afraid of my brother and i cannot forget this. I can forget almost anything, but my bro no. I am fully irrational with this, and i am proud of it. So i will have to take my mother and speak to her, and say her that it's this man other me. A funny thing.
And not the only one. Yesterday my little german sis was online and we chatted about two hours by skype, as we could cause the conection was bad. She is in some evil town of Germany, making an english course with people from all armies. She is so cool and funny as always, such a little mrs sunshine in my life. She has been disappeared as she has a boyfriend, as i guessed, and she has bought a new car of about 40.000 that she will be paying for the next ten years. And it made me feel more closed. I didn't wanted to speak much more. She was so down cause his dog died, because she never lost a close familiar and she has been 15 years with this dog. And to me it was like... hell. How can i relationate with people who hasn't been so much endured as me for life ? In this moment of my life i have no patience for people who i think that aren't really usefull for me, in emotional, intelectual other any other way. I felt me so old compared with my little sister, who is just eighteen... we spoke about meeting us in summer again and i would like, but... i don't feel so good about it.
And then we speak about women. For several months i have been by my own, without knowing anyone who interests me excepting the crow girl and we remenber how that finished. And now it looks like i am being engaged into something bigger than i can manage. And at the same time, there is another girl who i feel so fine toward her. I don't want anything but... it's hard to don't play when all you have is fun. She is in kiev and there is nothing to make there, but i like making jokes with her and this is taken time that i need for the " main " one. And just yesterday the ukrayne girl told me that she has cancer. And i don't know how to react to it. It's nothing that should worry me but... it does it someway. And this to don't speak of the travel that i am planning for the next week, who is theorically a time of joy and happyness but as i am travelling with a friend i am worried about how will he be.
Uf... too much things. I have to play some videogames, make homework, forget the world. I just want to sleep a while.

Miss ya heaps, pals. Have great times, see you !
Ale

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario