martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

Am i a fighter ?

Between the many gifts that Raya made me, one of the best was to know her friends. Between this, Radi is a little rainbow ( i don't care she is 1'80, i cannot think in her other way than like a child ) and she always encourage me. The last time when we spoke she told me that i was a fighter, a real one. No matter how hard everything comes, i always struggle. For real ? Maybe... there are times when i simply cannot any more and just want to pass over it. But even with that, i awoke today, went to the beach to sail and open my lungs and i have passed my health test. Now i head to the library to keep studying and prepare me for the other tests to come. On the fight !
It's curious. I have always that Pliska rousete with me. I don't think raya is so generous like she did with me... so that makes me feel so special. I am blessed. People from all around the world, with a little star inside then like in that Mario RPG game, come to me and share their light. Me, a dark creature who feed happyness, a social vampire... me, i am blessed with so many people making me a better one.
I said Radi that i was not generous with my bro. I helped him helping myself, as any good thing that is inside me is a reflex of the incredible creature that he was. Maybe i am not a fighter. Maybe it's you who make me this way. But... well, Radostina means " the one who brings joy ", Raya means " the one who comes from heaven " and Alejandro means " defender of men ". So, i have to play my role . Have a great day, guys. I try to be my best

Ale

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario