domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

I am delighted

And it's nothing that i can confess. There was sooo much time since the last conversation that i had with such this level of emotional intensity. It frightened me, to open myself this way to someone and receive the same and even more. There was moments in the conversation, when we spoke about the afterlife, about known someone from the internet, about the hability to addapt and the levels in a relationship... that i was like hipnotized. I didn't wanted it to finish. There was a moment when she said me what she looks inside me and, someway, i didn't found it wrong. Things that in another time and moment are wrong, there were magic. And this was the word she used, magic. I try to make a little miracle of my life everyday but... there are times when it simply happens and i don't know what to say.
I am still delighted. And that's fine, cause like with any dream i will awake soon, open my eyes and keep with it. It looks like i may have another fairytale in Greece and that afraids me, but at the same time i love it. Thanks a lot for everything, you crazy girl from the east. You rock a lot :-)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario